GO AT THE SPEED OF LANGUAGE!
• MA – International Development
(American University School of International Service)
• 18 years working in international development, collaborating with UN agencies and international NGOs.
Why I love my job
I am enthusiastic at the opportunity to bridge communication gaps with the ultimate objective of enabling mission-driven organizations to achieve their respective goals of empowering marginalized people. I truly believe that helping the world become a better place, step by step, starts with the very simple concept of listening to, and understanding, what stakeholders need.
What I do extra for our clients
I am working for organizations in the international development community, whose language struggles center around time, budget, and accuracy. I listen to your needs, and I do everything beyond possible to make communication a bridge – not a roadblock – in facilitating life-saving, community-improving global missions.
Your Mission Is Ours!
Truly inclusive international development means “putting the last first”: hearing, understanding, and responding to a community’s most marginalized voices.
Compass Languages Leads the Way for International NGOs
We understand your mission. We get it. We’re here with you, for you, for your constituents. Our best-in-class localization service ensures Mission: Impossible becomes Mission: Accomplished. You have stories to tell, messages to send, goods and services to deliver. We ensure these aid programmes are delivered with C.A.R.E.
- Every time
So, GO change the world,
And let’s… GO AT THE SPEED OF LANGUAGE!
- Quick-turn Video Localization. Marketing or donor reporting videos can be localized within 48 hours for most primary languages. Many choices are possible regarding captioning, voiceover, on-screen text, and synthetic TTS applications.
- eLearning Content. Whether utilizing authoring tools to create sophisticated eLearning modules (Storyline, Captivate, Rise, etc.) or simply converting ILT materials into training documents, we are specialists is localizing all Learning & Development content for organizations.
- Constituent knowledge. A closed-loop review process that assures that target audiences have the highest opportunity to learn and be understood.
News & Stories
I can still transport myself back to Kutupalong Rohingya Refugee Camp along the Bangladesh-Myanmar border, geographically drawn along the edge of steep hillside meeting flat river delta land. Now the world’s largest refugee population, the Rohingya are a Muslim minority from the Rakhine State in Myanmar, stripped of their citizenship and basic rights.
During the early days of the Rohingya refugee crisis, I faced the target population of our protracted relief nutrition programme…
Hours of Operation
Monday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM